McKesson Capital is the Captive as a Service (CaaS) financing option for internal and external customers of McKesson Corporation reporting to the SVP Treasurer. We're seeking a Director based out of our Dallas corporate headquarters to facilitate equipment financing options for...
External customers who desire to acquire capital assets from various business unit sales teams.
Internal customers to identify/evaluate leasing options when our own teams acquire equipment assets (desktop/laptops, handheld technology, large medical equipment: CT, PET/CT, Linear Accelerators...)
You will be leveraging your equipment financing market relationships to: source, evaluate, negotiate and facilitate equipment leasing solutions ranging from asset values <$10,000 up to projects +$5M or more.
1. Supports internal and external customers in sourcing, negotiating and structuring cost-efficient equipment financing solutions, as an alternative to traditional funding solutions
2. Demonstrate understanding of the Equipment Financing Market, the key players and the potential levers of value including equipment life cycles, tax implications among others.
Establish collaborative working relationships with equipment financing sources and deploy understanding of solutions to support access to alternatives
3. Enhance the business and financial acumen of our teams (including but not limited to the development and delivery of sales trainings and communication strategies); Facilitate the evaluation of lease vs. buy options and translate the transaction options to stakeholders and decision makers.
4. Understand the strategies of our internal and external customers, and work with then to develop action plans in support the realization of these strategies
5. Develop, maintain and or implement technology solutions to enhance the equipment financing process and coordination with the various cross-functional stakeholders
6. Develop and maintain actionable management reports on our equipment financing activities, progress made in expanding our offerings in support of internal and external customers and conduct routine analysis to measure effectiveness of our programs and areas of future opportunities
at least 10 years of professional work experience
Critical Skills :
3-5 years experience in equipment financing or related experience (e.g., structured finance), including marketing, structuring or facilitating or other areas of finance
Five years relationship management experience
Collaboration with team members and leaders
Negotiating financial solutions
Working with vendors, customers or other third parties
Leading financing training for product sales and sales support teams
Understand lessor/lessee documentation and ability to impact favorable legal negotiations
Financial modeling and analysis
Understanding of financial markets
Four-year degree in business/finance/economics or related experience
Advanced degree like MBA, CPA preferred
Physical Requirements (Lifting, standing, etc.) -
Large percent of time performing computer based work is required
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Internal Number: JR0043536
About McKesson Corporation
We deliver careers with purpose and potential. Our focus on better health starts with creating an inclusive environment with strong values where you can build a fulfilling career. You can count on us to provide you with resources and opportunities to grow and be your best, while contributing to our pursuit of improving lives. Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient. We work to distribute medical supplies, bandages, syringes, vials of flu vaccine, and pharmaceutical drugs to help real patients like Jack, an eight-year-old boy battling cancer. We take that job seriously. Together, the work we do is shaping the future of healthcare. If you are passionate about combining a meaningful career with a balanced life, join us on this journey and apply for a job with McKesson today. Every day, McKesson’s employees deliver products to healthcare providers that make a difference in the care and life of a patient.